- 1-3/8" tubular web jacket and polyester core for durability and longevity
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends
- Soft cover shock absorber for comfort
- 6 ft. in length
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Our EZ Stop® III shock absorbing lanyards are lightweight and simple, there basic design has proven to not only be safe and effective but very popular. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this product line. All EZ Stop® III lanyards utilize a stretching action (instead of a tearing action) when subjected to fall arrest forces, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
Every DBI-SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI-SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they're industry preferred!
1244024: with aluminum hook (2-1/4" opening) at one end
1244005 : 3' length